URL : https://www.hackerrank.com/challenges/30-review-loop/problem
- Today we’re expanding our knowledge of Strings and combining it with what we’ve already learned about loops. Check out the Tutorial tab for learning materials and an instructional video!
- Given a string, S, of length N that is indexed from 0 to N-1, print its even-indexed and odd-indexed characters as space-separated strings on a single line (see the Sample below for more detail).
Note: 0 is considered to be an even index.
- Input Format
- The first line contains an integer, T (the number of test cases).
- Each line i of the T subsequent lines contain a String, S.
- 1 <= T <= 10
- 2 <= lenthofs <= 10000
- Output Format
- For each String Si (where 0 <= j <= T - 1 ), print Si’s even-indexed characters, followed by a space, followed by Si’s odd-indexed characters.
1 2 3 4 5 t = int(input()) for i in range(t): s = input() a, b= s[::2], s[1::2] print(a, b)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 3 hi h i hyunmin humn yni sdjkasld sjal dksd