- Now, let’s use our knowledge of sets and help Mickey.
- Ms. Gabriel Williams is a botany professor at District College. One day, she asked her student Mickey to compute the average of all the plants with distinct heights in her greenhouse.
- The first line contains the integer, , the total number of plants.
- The second line contains the space separated heights of the plants.
- 0 < N <= 100
- Output the average height value on a single line.
- set을 활용하여 주어진 list를 중복제거하고, 그것을 다 더하여 평균을 구하란 이야기
- set 후 sum과 len을 활용하여 수행
1 2 n = 10 arr = [161, 182, 161, 154, 176, 170, 167, 171, 170, 174]
1 2 def average(arr): return sum(set(arr)) / len(set(arr))