The provided code stub reads two integers, a and b, from STDIN.
Add logic to print two lines. The first line should contain the result of integer division, a // b. The second line should contain the result of float division, a / b.
No rounding or formatting is necessary.
- a = 3
b = 5
- The result of the integer division 3//5 = 0.
- The result of the float division is 3/5 = 0.6.
- Input Format
- The first line contains the first integer, a.
- The second line contains the second integer, b.
- Output Format
- Print the two lines as described above.
1 2 3 4 5 6 if __name__ == '__main__': a = int(input()) b = int(input()) print(a//b) print(a/b)